Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Personalised Christmas Stockings

I'm so delighted to share with you one of my new Christmas makes this year:

Personalised_Christmas_Stocking

 Personalised Christmas stockings. These are a great size measuring approximately 20" deep and 10" wide (across the top) to give you an idea - perfect for stashes lots of small gifts in. Or to give as a gift.

They are completely made by me using a sturdy 100% print cotton and fully lined too with ribbon for hanging.

Just look at the sparkle on the glittery letters:

Personalised_Christmas_Stocking

And the soft, squishy, cuddly fleecy white cuff too.

Personalised_Christmas_Stocking

I am taking orders now but as they are fully handmade they do take a while so please don't wait too late to order yours.

Stockings are available at the moment with up to 7 letters on for £20 plus postage to UK only.

Ordering is so easy, you can email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or pop over to my Facebook Page.

I'm off now to try and peel the boys off the X-Box. I was a bit silly this afternoon and let them play when they got in from school before sitting them down to do their reading first - wish me luck!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x