Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

Shabby Chic Fabric Hearts Baby Shower Idea

Cor how is it Saturday already? This week off with my boys has flown by, I love it when they are home with me but I'd be a fibber if I didn't also like it when they go back to school and I can restore calm and normality back to the house during the day.

Thank goodness it's a bright and sunny day today, The Spark is working half day so the Mini Beasts are tidying their playroom and generally loafing about before getting dressed to go bounce on the trampoline and enjoy some fresh air. I have no clue what they'll get up to this afternoon as I'm off out with a friend for a spot of window shopping. to be honest we'll most likely be perusing the charity shops looking for bargains!

Right then, today I'm back to sharing a crafty creation or five. I absolutely love making my fabric hearts and when I was having a clear out of a cupboard a few weeks ago I found some stash I didn't know I had - love it when that happens. So I put these teddy bears to good use:

Shabby_Chic_Fabric_Heart_Bear_Baby_Gift

Aren't they cute? I was thinking they would make perfect new baby or baby shower gifts, especially when the parents are keeping the gender of the baby a surprise!

Shabby_Chic_Fabric_Heart_Bear_Baby_Gift

Have a fabulous weekend, I'm off to do a few more chores to earn my afternoon off, woo-hoo!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x