Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

Stampin' Up! Project Life New Years Eve

Yuk - today I have horrible tonsillitis. I thought yesterday it was a mild dose but it so isn't. I'll spare you the details but lets just say my tonsils stuck together last night!

As a result The Spark has banned me from helping to decorate the boys bedroom and called in the help of some of our mates instead. Luckily we got lots done last night so I don't feel too bad. I will of course be sneaking in to take photos, meanwhile I have been granted permission to enter the room of craft as that only involves sitting down and doing less energetic tasks (he's clearly not seen me speed crafting before!).

Luckily I have some Project Life pages from New Years Eve I can share with you. I used all Stampin' Up! supplies on these pages. The kit I used is Every Day Adventure and the coordinating Accessory Pack too. I was lucky enough to win these on a prize patrol last year at a regional event.

I loved using these bright colours and backed all my photos with Bermuda Bay card.

Stampin_Up_Project_Life_New_Years_Eve

We had a brilliant evening, my Mum in Law Linda invited us all round for a steak and champagne supper - just the grown ups before you freak out! It was our first proper meal in her new home and she'd only had the dining table delivered that week too. The food was lush and it was so much fun. 

Stampin_Up_Project_Life_New_Years_Eve

I took a LOT of photos, I drank a lot of champagne too ha ha! It all got a bit silly but luckily the little ones went off to bed at 9am - very late for them so they missed out on most of the grown up stupidity!

Stampin_Up_Project_Life_New_Years_Eve

My favourite bit of the whole thing was when Blake came into the kitchen and asked to blow out the candles on the table so he could make a New Years wish, he was so sleepy and already changed into his new PJ's - thanks to Auntie Choklit for those. He wished to be healthy in 2015 and promised to eat an apple every day, it's the only fruit he will eat so far and he's stuck to his word bless him. Zac made me proud, he wished for love every day....aaaah.

Stampin_Up_Project_Life_New_Years_Eve

A few close ups for you - I had fun with the alphabet stickers and accessories and used the washi tape too, something I don't make the most of. Of course I used my Stampin' Markers to do all my journalling. I have however discovered journalling memories is a tad tricky when you can't remember much of what happened, the photos were a good reminder.

I'm off to nosey at some blogs now to keep me occupied, why not have a look at these two with me:


Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Poor you, I get this every few year and so can totally sympathise! Great pics - the boys are really growing up, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x