Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

My Range of Statement Fabric Hearts

I'm so excited to share my new range of products with you today. They are of course handmade by me and I have so many ideas and ways to develop them it's unbelievable.

So here they are, my statement hearts:

fabric_hearts

They are a lovely size and I had both Valentine's Day and Mother's Day in mind when I created these. they are all hand sewn cotton hearts with lovely white ribbon and matching buttons. Want to see some close ups? Here's a Love is All You Need heart:

fabric_Hearts

And one just for Mum:

fabric_hearts

I'm selling these at £5 each (UK delivery only at this time) plus postage. You can request anything you like on them. 

You can order by emailing me at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com

Please allow a maximum of two weeks from payment to delivery although I plan to ship much quicker.

Pop by tomorrow to see another addition to the range!

hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x