Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Sewing for Christmas

Today I'd like to share with you some of the festive sewing I've been up to. I have to admit to being like a kid in a sweet shop and getting very excited about Christmas - even more so now that Zac and Blake are at an age where it's just magical for them. I can't wait to see their little faces when they meet Santa this year - more about that after the event though!

I found some gorgeous Christmas fabrics this year and made up all sorts of things - too much to share in just one post so for today it's about a few decorations. At a recent event I attended I set up my tree with just Christmas heart decorations I'd made, I took the photo before switching on my pretty lights - boo hiss. It was such a beautiful setting too - inside a church.

Fabric

Here are a selection of some of the decorations I've made...Santa hats, trees, owls and Robins too.
 
fabric




 If you like these - they are all available to buy and order too and more details are available on my 

I also made a few cute Christmas Owl cushions too:

Sewing

I am so going to have to make another one now as Zac wants one to snuggle up to! 
Pop by tomorrow when I'll share some festive paper craft projects with you.

Hugs
Victoria
xxx


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x