Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Recent fabric makes

What a morning so far, started with a meeting with Zac's new teachers at school to find out about his life in Year 2, all very exciting and then I nipped with my friend Kay for an impromptu cheeky breakfast at the pub. It amazes me, sitting there at 10 in the morning, us drinking tea and cappuccino, the amount of people sitting there with pints of beer. Seriously - yuk!

Anyway, back home and lots of chores done, I figured I should share some more of my recent makes with you. I mentioned I'd set up my own sewing business and one of my favourite things to make are Jelly's Shelly's. Erm what? Seriously here are a few for you to ogle at, starting with a pretty pastel one:

Sewing

LOVING the bobbly pom pom style trim. Next is a floral and buzzy bee one:

sewing

Next in one of my current favourite fabrics. just love the images on the shell.

sewing

And I couldn't resist this web fabric, despite my fear of spiders I was so drawn to it!

sewing

I sell these Shelly's at £12.50 plus postage and packaging. If you'd like to order one you can leave me a message or drop me an email at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com


Currently I'm only offering delivery within the UK.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. These are crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cute! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Shelly! She sits perfectly on my vintage dresser! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still got to make you Mr Shelly to go with xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x