Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

Fabric Sausage Dogs

Happy Saturday, hope you're having a great start to the weekend? We're all still ridden with colds but trying to ignore it and have fun - as I type the boys are playing hide and seek. I'm not sure they're doing it very well as I can hear them shouting at each other to say where they are hiding.

I'm not managing to smuggle in any creating today as it's a family day so sharing some previous makes with you, I haven't shared them here before so I could get away with saying I whipped them up earlier but I suspect you wouldn't believe me.

I am loving rekindling my love of fabric and sewing and these cuties were an absolute delight to make, I love their little noses and long floppy ears:

Scentsy

Each one of course comes with it's own bone!

Scentsy

They're a great size too, over 30cm long.

 Scentsy

Here are a couple snuggled up with some other fabric makes ready for sale on one of my stalls:

Scentsy

I'll be at an event on Sunday next weekend selling my fabric creations - would be great to see you there:

craft_Fair_Nottingham


Love to stay and chat but I'm under instructions now to build a train track starting in the lounge and worming it's way through the dining area and into the kitchen. Blake wants it done - and before Daddy gets home from work too so I had better get my skates on.

hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x