Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Blendabilities

Ooooooh-eeeeeeeeeh! I'm so excited to tell you that Stampin' Up! will soon be selling their own brand of alcohol ink pens - Blendabilities

I used to be such a fan of colouring in - kind of takes me back to a happy place, lose my thoughts and watch a picture develop in front of me. So it gives me great pleasure to say Jelly and colouring in - we're back in business!!!

Want to see what I made?

Stampin_Up

I've used a mix of Stampin' Up! products here, something new - the Blendabilities, something current - the Flower Shop stamp set and something retiring - the Sweet Essentials stamp set.

The Blendabilities pens I've used are in Rich Razzleberry and Coastal Cabana. I LOVE blending not just the tones within a set but with other colours too. Of course we are also going to be selling Momento ink in Black in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue too as you need this type of ink as it wont bleed with the alcohol inks. I've done my stamping and colouring in on our Whisper White card too - well chuffed I am!

Stampin_Up

I've even coloured in some small Self Adhesive Pearls with a Daffodil Delight Blendabilities pen - bye bye Sharpies! Wondering about the white dots? never just happy to colour in I like to add more so used the White Stampin' Chalk Marker to pretty it up.

Video tutorial coming soon!

I'm happier than a erm, hang on I don't want to be rude here.... I'm happier than a kid in a sweet shop!

I'd love to stay but now I have to go and play with my project Life stash. It doesn't get more exciting than this!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Greetings from Texas! Love the coloring technique using two colors. Can't wait to try it for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn - please show me what you create - would love to see it xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful colouring Victoria. I love your colour combo & the little dots add lots of character. Thanks for sharing. Pinned!
    Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di - the video tutorial will make it a bit easier to try but it isn't difficult. I'll post the video next week x

      Delete
  3. Love how you've used the Blendabities and the chalk pen will be giving this a go. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works a treat doesn't it? I LOVE adding polka dots to colouring - expect to see more lol!!
      xx

      Delete
  4. What beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what beautiful work. Thank u for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x