Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Owl Punch Pop Up Box

Where is the weekend going? We're having lots of family fun for the Bank Holiday, yesterday we took the boys to Conkers, a woodland experience with lots of fun things to do and we're off out in a bit on another adventure too.

But you came here for the crafty stuff so.....I know, I know it's owls again but what can I do? Jelly loves owls!

Stampin_up

My second attempt at a pop up box card. They are so much easier to make than I imagined they would be. I hope Stampin' Up! never retire the Owl Builder Punch -  it's my favourite Stampin' Up!product EVER!

Want to see some close ups?

Stampin_Up

Ooh - yesterday on our adventures I got to see this beauty:


Very majestic I think. Right better skedaddle, boys are chomping at the bit to see where we're off to! 
If you're local and want to take advantage of FREE post and packing, I'm popping in an order this evening - just email me at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com

hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Neer seen a box with Owls used before - just brill !! The colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie - nice to hear from you - it's been ages, hope you're OK? xxx

      Delete
  2. Totally amazing - how did you do it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo - watch this space!!!! tutorial on it's way
      xx

      Delete
  3. Victoria!! That's the cutest Pop-up Card I've seen yet!! and I've been making lots of them...check out my blog! How did you make the banner stand up like that? What's it stuck to... window sheets? Anyway, I just LOVE IT!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cheryl, there'll be a tutorial later this week xxx

      Delete
  4. OMG, that is the cutest, is there a tutorial ? I have to make one...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x